Yellow Stix Stimamine Supplement with Legal Ephedra
90 Capsules per bottle
Serving Size: One Capsule
25 mg of ephedra per capsule
Innovative Diet Labs hottest diet pills for fat burning reviews
Crafted in the lab - Stimamine Yellow Stix is the perfect product to serve as the foundation for your weight loss monument. The revolutionary formula removes all the filler ingredients. Every component serves a distinct purpose. It's time to stop wasting your money and time on supplements containing questionable ingredients that lack scientific backing.
Pill that actually works for weight loss
Here it is. Stimamine Yellow Stix combines all of the ingredients in other supplements and takes out the empty, nonsense fillers. IDL highly efficient, laboratory developed formula wages a war on fat from all possible fronts. Here's how it's done:
Green tea extract:
- Increases at rest metabolic rate, helping your body use up more calories (1)
- Reduces low-density lipoprotein oxidation, which can potentially reduce the risk of oxidative stress related atherosclerosis (2)
Green coffee extract:
- Holds potential role in reducing cardiovascular risk factors(3)
- Increases metabolic rates (4)
- Promotes body's ability to burn fat (5)
Proven Ingredients For Men and For Women Looking for Fast Results
We know that 2016 is your year. Have you realized it yet?
It's time to stop messing around with potentially dangerous chemical stimulants. Stimamine has eliminated any ingredients that are not fully approved by the FDA. That means no DMAA. That means no AMP. Stimamine's formula is comprised of phytochemicals whose benefits are all backed by unbiased scientific sources such as the National Institute of Health.
Most supplements on the market will have some ingredients that meet this standard. Stimamine boasts a full vetted formula, in which every single ingredient is backed by real, scientific studies.
Achieve monster gains without sacrificing your health. Pick Stimamine.
- Hodgson AB, Randell RK, Boon N, Garczarek U, Mela DJ, Jeukendrup AE, Jacobs DM. Metabolic response to green tea extract during rest and moderate-intensity exercise. J Nutr Biochem. 2013 Jan 10: 24(1):325-34.
- Suzuki-Sugihara N, Kishimoto Y, Saita E, Kobayashi M, Ichitani M, Ukawa Y, Sagesaka YM, Suzuki E, Kondo K. Green tea catechins prevent low-density lipoprotein oxidation via their accumulation in low-density lipoprotein particles in humans. Nutr Res. 2016 Jan: 26(1):16-23.
- Revuelta-Iniesta R, Al-Dujaili EA. Consumption of green coffee reduces blood pressure and body composition by influencing 11ÃƒÆ’Ã…Â¸-HSD1 enzyme activity in healthy individuals: a pilot crossover study using green and black coffee. Biomed Res Int. 2014:482704.
- Preuss HG, DiFerdinando D, Bagchi M, Bagchi D. Citrus aurantium as a thermogenic, weight-reduction replacement for ephedra: an overview. J Med. 2002: 33(1-4):247-64.
- Miyamoto M, Matsuzaki K, Hara T, Tanabe Y, Shido O. Oral intake of encapsulated dried ginger root powder hardly effects human thermoregulatory function, but appears to facilitate fat utilization. Int J Biometeorol. 2015 Oct: 59(10):1461-1474.