Stryker Hardcore Fat Burner with 50mg of Ephedra
Are you burned out on energy drinks and pills that don’t work?
Do you want to have the energy to own the day?
Do you want to support your weight loss and look lean?
Introducing Stryker Hardcore by Innovative Diet Labs. This ephedra supplement is an excellent way to respond to those early afternoon brain jams. Best of all, Stryker Hardcore has a powerful formula that is capable of promoting a healthy and successful weight loss when paired with proper diet and fitness.
Stryker Hardcore is the upgraded version of the very popular Stryker Lipo Elite. While it contains many of the same ingredients as its successful counterpart, you’ll find Stryker Hardcore to be a far more potent formula.
WHY IS STRYKER HARDCORE SO EFFECTIVE?
With 50 mg of ephedra leading the way, Stryker Hardcore provides you with a blend of thermogenic compounds that are used in some of the leading weight loss supplements on the market.
- Suppresses appetite
- Supports a successful weight loss (1)
- Increases weight loss
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels (2)
- Amplifies body’s fat burning capacity
- Supports healthy body composition (3)
Green Tea Extract
- Spikes metabolic rate
- Increases fat incineration in the body (4, 5)
WHO IS STRYKER HARDCORE IDEAL FOR?
Do you agree with any of the following statements? If so, Stryker Hardcore may be the perfect supplement for your diet and exercise routine!
- I want to have long lasting energy.
- I want an intense mental focus.
- I want to burn more fat while I go about my day.
- I want to crush my workouts and still have energy left over.
SHOULD I TAKE STRYKER HARDCORE WITH ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT?
1. If I’m taking Stryker Hardcore for energy?
No. There’s no need to take any additional energy supplements if you are already taking Stryker Hardcore.
2. If I’m taking Stryker Hardcore for weight loss?
We would recommend taking additional weight loss supplements so long as they do not contain thermogenic compounds. For example, taking Alpha Lipoic Acid would be fine.
3. If I’m taking Stryker Hardcore for muscle building?
Just like above, we would recommend taking muscle building supplements that are stimulant free. Classic muscle builders such as whey protein, creatine, glutamine, and ZMA are highly recommended.
Not sure about whether you should take another supplement? Want our recommendations for a good stack? Call us. 800-985-8991.
IS IT SAFE TO TAKE STRYKER HARDCORE?
Stryker Hardcore is generally considered safe. It’s important to keep in mind your own medical history. This is a thermogenic supplement, which contains compounds known to increase heart rate and blood pressure. While a little boost in heart rate or blood pressure is harmless for most, if you have a history with cardiometabolic risk factors, taking Stryker Hardcore may not be a good idea. Check with your doctor if you’ve had heart and blood pressure problems in the past.
PRAISE FOR STRYKER HARDCORE BY INNOVATIVE DIET LABS
Have you tried Stryker Hardcore? If so, TELL US what you think! We love hearing our customers. Tell us about your experience with Stryker Hardcore. Your feedback helps us put the right products on the shelves for you to buy. We don’t know what works for you unless YOU tell us. So don’t be shy. Tell us what you think about Stryker Hardcore.
1. Ceci F, Cangiano C, Cairella M, Cascino A, et al. The effects of oral 5-hydroxytryptophan administration on feeding behavior in obese adult female subjects. J Neural Transm. 1989;76:109-117.
2. Oyekunle Olanrewaju; Taiwo Olajumoke. Effects of ethanolic extract of Rauwolfia vomitoria root bark on serum lipid profile in Wistar rats. International Journal of Biomedical and Health Sciences. Vol. 6, No. 4 December 31, 2010.
3. Ostojic SM. Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players. Res Sports Med. 2006 Oct-Dec;14(4):289-99.
4. Judith S. Stern; Jan Peerson; Artatrana T. Mishra; Venkata Sadasiva Rao Mathukumalli; Poorna Rajeswari Konda. Efficacy and Tolerability of an Herbal Formulation for Weight Management. J Med Food. 2013 Jun; 16(6): 529–537.
5. Venables MC, Hulston CJ, Cox HR, Jeukendrup AE. Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Mar;87(3):778-84.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.