Stryker Black Ops by Innovative Diet Labs with 100mg of Real Ephedra.
How many brands of energy pills have you tried without success?
Do you want to feel extreme energy for the whole day?
Do you want to crush your workout and leave feeling victorious?
Stryker Black Ops is the top of the line in a series of great Ephedra products. If you’ve had success with the predecessors, wait until you try Black Ops. It is loaded with 100 mg of Ephedra and guess what. That’s not all.
Why is Stryker Black Ops so effective?
The 100 mg of Ephedra is just the tip of the iceberg. Stryker Black Ops also contains a number of other powerful fat burners and energy boosters.* The best part is that this formula is backed by scientific studies. Check out this lineup of excellent thermogenics.
- Blocks fat from being absorbed
- Promotes fat for energy expenditure
- Supports a higher level of fat loss (1)
- Boosts your metabolism
- Amplifies energy expenditure
- Promotes total body fat loss (2)
- Increases fat burning
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports overall body composition (3)
>Green Tea Extract
- Increases metabolic rate
- Reduces free radicals in the body
- Promotes fat loss (4,5)
Who is Stryker Black Ops ideal for?
Do you agree with any of the following statements? If so, Stryker Black Ops may be the perfect supplement for your weight loss efforts.
1. Coffee just does not do it for me anymore.
2. I am sick of feeling tired after lunch.
3. I wish I had the energy to own my workout.
4. It would be nice to find a supplement that supports my fitness goals.
Should I take Stryker Black Ops with another supplement?
…if I am taking Stryker Black Ops for energy?
Absolutely not. If it is not enough that Stryker Black Ops provides you with 100 mg, you are ALSO getting several other powerful thermogenics.* Black Ops is ALL you will need for your energy levels.
… if I am taking Stryker Black Ops for weight loss?
Sure. Just be careful to not take another supplement with stimulants in it. Avoid anything with caffeine. Supplements like Chromium Picolinate and Alpha Lipoic Acid are great because they promote fat loss without increasing energy.
… if I am taking Stryker Black Ops for muscle building?
If you want to increase the size of your muscle mass, or you want to get shredded, we would definitely support the decision to take NON-stimulant supplements. Focus on muscle builders like protein blends and post-workout formulas.
Nervous about making a supplement choice?
Want some help with deciding on what product to purchase?
Do nott be shy! Send us an e-mail and we will be there to help you pick the right product based on your goals.
Is it safe to take Stryker Black Ops?
The straightforward answer is yes; Stryker Black Ops is generally safe to take. However, be aware that this is not your average thermogenic. Stryker Black Ops contains 100 mg of ephedra as well as several fat burning and energy boosting compounds. That means if you have had problems in the past with your heart, this may not be the supplement for you.
Reviews for Stryker Black Ops by Innovative Diet Labs
Have you tried Stryker Black Ops? If so, tell us what you think! Just because WE think a supplement is great does not mean that YOU will too. That is why your feedback is so important. We want to offer the products you LOVE, not the ones you tolerate. Post your comments about the product below!
1. Asano Tsuguyoshi (2001). Clinical report on root extract of perilla plant (Coleus forskohlii) ForsLean ® in reducing body fat. Asano Institute. Tokyo, Japan.
2. Stohs SJ, Preuss HG, Shara M. A review of the human clinical studies involving Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) extract and its primary protoalkaloid p-synephrine. Int J Med Sci. 2012;9(7):527-38. Epub 2012 Aug 29.
3. Ostojic SM. Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players. Res Sports Med. 2006 Oct-Dec;14(4):289-99.
4. Judith S. Stern; Jan Peerson; Artatrana T. Mishra; Venkata Sadasiva Rao Mathukumalli; Poorna Rajeswari Konda. Efficacy and Tolerability of an Herbal Formulation for Weight Management. J Med Food. 2013 Jun; 16(6): 529–537.
5. Venables MC, Hulston CJ, Cox HR, Jeukendrup AE. Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Mar;87(3):778-84.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.