Redux by Hitech Pharma
Redux is a Weight Loss Aid from Hitech Pharma
Redux is an advanced supplement from Hi-Tech Pharma designed to assist you in reaching your weight-loss goals. This aggressive formula combines a number of popular ingredients that together can increase your body’s metabolism, give you more energy, and enhance your mood. It can help give you a boost both mentally and physically so you can see results faster and stay motivated.
- Designed to increase your body’s consumption of calories
- Includes ingredients shown to boost energy and mood
- A blend of 9 popular supplement ingredients
- Intended to support other healthy habits in reaching your weight loss goals
Redux is a combination of a number of powerful ingredients. Here we give you a brief description of the purpose of each and provide links to any studies that support its benefits.
Note: none of these are studies of Redux itself, but instead are studies about individual ingredients contained in Redux. They don’t guarantee the effectiveness of this product. We include them here to help you discover relevant information about what this supplement contains.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Found most commonly in coffee and tea, caffeine is a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood.
- Eria Jarenis Extract: Derived from a species of orchid, this ingredient is thought to enhance mood and suppress appetite, though studies are presently limited.
- Senegalia Berlandieri Extract: This plant extract contains compounds that are chemically similar to others known to increase the body’s consumption of calories.
- 2-Aminoisoheptane HCL and Higenamine HCL: These are stimulants, intended to increase metabolism, boost energy, and enhance mood.
- Bitter Orange Extract: The chemical p-synephrine, found in the bitter orange fruit, has been found to increase metabolism while lacking some of the unwanted side effects of other stimulants.
- Naringen: This compound occurs naturally in citrus fruits. It seems to aid in weight loss.
- 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin: Found in grapefruit, this chemical can affect the body’s metabolism of various substances. It is included here to try to improve absorption and utilization of the other ingredients.
- Yohimbine Extract: This stimulant has been found to improve the body’s metabolism of fat.
How to use Redux
When beginning with any new supplement, it’s a good idea to test your tolerance by starting with 1 capsule on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and seeing how your body reacts. If you experience no unwanted effects, the manufacturer recommends taking one additional capsule 4-6 hours after the first serving in a day. Do not take more than 3 capsules per day.
As with any diet aid supplement, Redux cannot make up for poor eating habits and a lack of exercise. This supplement is designed to help support your holistic approach to weight loss that includes a healthy diet and plenty of physical activity.
Frequently asked questions
Does Redux actually work?
As you can see in our product information, there is scientific evidence to back up the effects of some of the ingredients. For others, the data is less robust. In every case, the ingredients are carefully selected by researchers at High-Tech Pharmaceuticals because they have reason to think they are effective.
It is important to have realistic expectations. Weight loss supplements can have a real impact, but they are only meant to be one part of a holistic approach to managing your weight that includes a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
Does Redux have side effects?
Redux is formulated to be safe for healthy adults when taken according to the instructions printed on the label. Because everyone is different, there is always the possibility that you will experience unwanted side effects.
We always encourage customers who are trying a supplement for the first time to start with the minimum dose and see how their body reacts. If you do experience unwanted side effects, you should discontinue use and talk with your doctor.
What’s in Redux?
The active ingredients in this supplement are caffeine anhydrous, Eria Jarenis extract, Senegalia Berlandieri extract, 2-aminoisoheptane HCL, higenamine HCL, Bitter Orange extract, naringen, 6,7 dihydroxybergamottin, and Yohimbine extract. See our product description for an explanation of the purpose of each ingredient as well as links to relevant studies.
Redux also includes the inactive ingredients gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, sodium starch, glycolate, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, and FD&C Red #40.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.