Phen-ES is a carefully-designed weight-loss supplement that brings together three different stimulants intended to increase metabolism and energy. It adds to this yohimbine, which has been shown to improve the body’s metabolism of fat. Finally, it includes ß-phenylethylamine, which may help improve mood. Acting on three fronts, it can be a powerful ally in reaching your weight-loss goals.
- Intended to boost metabolism, energy, and mood
- Includes 3 different powerful stimulants
- Use along with exercise and a healthy diet to help you reach your weight-loss goals
Phen-ES combines a number of ingredients designed to work together. Here we give you a brief description of the purpose of each and provide links to any studies that support its benefits.Note: none of these are studies of Phen-ES itself, but instead are studies about individual ingredients contained in Phen-ES. They don’t guarantee the effectiveness of this product. We include them here to help you discover relevant information about what this supplement contains.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Found most commonly in coffee and tea, caffeine is a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood. ("Anhydrous" just means "without water"https://www.ephedrawarehouse.com/phen-es.html, indicating a dry, concentrated form of the ingredient.) A meta-study supporting these effectsA study showing an increase in energy consumption
- Theobromine Anhydrous: An alkaloid found in chocolate, it is a stimulant whose effects on the body appear to be similar to those of caffeine but perhaps with fewer unwanted side effects. A study on the beneficial effects of theobromine
- p-Synephrine HCL: The chemical p-synephrine, found naturally in certain plants, has been found to increase metabolism while lacking some of the unwanted side effects of other stimulants. A study discussing the thermogenic effects of p-synephrine
- ß-phenylethylamine HCL: Abbreviated as PEA, this molecule is naturally found in our bodies and plays an important role as a neurotransmitter, chemicals used in the body to transmit messages between neurons. Research has found that it is related to mood and it may help to improve it.
- Yohimbe HCL: Yohimbe is a tree native to Western Africa. Its bark contains the stimulant yohimbine, which has been found to improve the body’s metabolism of fat. A study supporting this effect
How to Use Phen-ES
When beginning with any new supplement, it’s a good idea to test your tolerance by starting with 1 tablet with breakfast the first day and seeing how your body reacts. If you experience no unwanted effects, the manufacturer recommends taking one tablet up to twice per day. Do not take more than 1 tablet at a time and never exceed 2 tablets in any 24-hour period. As with any diet aid supplement, Phen-ES cannot make up for poor eating habits and a lack of exercise. This supplement is designed to help support your holistic approach to weight loss that includes a healthy diet and plenty of physical activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Phen-ES actually work?
As you can see in our product information, there is scientific evidence to back up the effects of most of the ingredients. For others, the data is less robust. In every case, the ingredients are carefully selected by the manufacturer because there is reason to think they are effective. It is important to have realistic expectations. Weight-loss supplements can have a real impact, but they are only meant to be one part of a holistic approach to managing your weight that includes a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
Does Phen-ES have side effects?
Phen-ES is formulated to be safe for healthy adults when taken according to the instructions printed on the label. Because everyone is different, there is always the possibility that you will experience unwanted side effects. We always encourage customers who are trying a supplement for the first time to start with the minimum dose and see how their body reacts. If you do experience unwanted side effects, you should discontinue use and talk with your doctor.
What’s in Phen-ES?
The active ingredients in this supplement are caffeine anhydrous, theobromine anhydrous, p-synephrine, ß-phenylethylamine HCL, and yohimbe HCL. See our product description for an explanation of the purpose of each of these ingredients as well as links to relevant studies. Phen-ES also includes the inactive ingredients dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, starch, sugar, FD&C Blue #2, and magnesium stearate.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.