OxyPhen EPH: Optimize Your Life
Sometimes you need an extra boost in reaching your goals. Oxyphen EPH is a diet pill formulated to include a powerful combination of ingredients shown to help you burn more fat, increase your energy, and even improve your mood. Check out the ingredients for more information on this proprietary blend.
- Powerful thermogenic ingredients designed to increase your body's consumption of calories
- Includes compounds found to enhance the body's metabolism of fat
- Use along with exercise and a healthy diet to help you reach your weight-loss goals
Oxyphen combines a number of ingredients designed to work together. Here we give you a brief description of the purpose of each and provide links to any studies that support its benefits.Note: none of these are studies of Oxyphen itself, but instead are studies about individual ingredients contained in Oxyphen. They don't guarantee the effectiveness of this product. We include them here to help you discover relevant information about what this supplement contains.
- Vitamin B12: An essential vitamin, B12 is important for the proper function of the nervous system, metabolism, the circulatory system, as well as other body processes. Because of its role in energy production in the body, supplementing with B12 can help support normal energy levels. Read more about vitamin B12 on WebMD
- Ephedra (Ephedra viridis): Also known as Mormon tea, this species of ephedra is native to the Western United States. The form of ephedra used in this supplement does not contain ephedra alkaloids, which cannot legally be included in supplements in the US. Though studies are presently limited, it is thought other compounds present in Ephedra viridis may have several beneficial effects, including on metabolism. For more information, see our page on ephedra.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Found most commonly in coffee and tea, caffeine is a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood. ('Anhydrous' just means 'without water,' indicating a dry, concentrated form of the ingredient.) A meta-study supporting these effectsA study showing an increase in energy consumption
- White Willow Bark Extract: The bark of the willow tree has been widely used in traditional medicine. It contains a substance similar to aspirin and is thought to enhance the effects of some of the thermogenic ingredients in this supplement.
Green Tea Extract (leaf): Just like coffee, green tea leaves contain a host of chemical compounds and research is ongoing on their possible benefits. One of its key ingredients is caffeine, a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood. See the studies listed under 'caffeine anhydrous' above.
Green tea also contains Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a compound that has attracted a lot of attention for various health benefits, including weight loss. Though the mechanism isn't fully understood, evidence suggests green tea is able to promote weight loss. A meta study supporting this effect
- Panax Ginseng: There are several plant species called 'ginseng'; Panax ginseng, also called Asian or Korean ginseng, is the most commonly used. Among the many beneficial effects of ginseng, it has been found to improve cognitive function and mood. A study supporting these effects
- Theobromine: An alkaloid found in chocolate, it is a stimulant whose effects on the body appear to be similar to those of caffeine but perhaps with fewer unwanted side effects. A study on the beneficial effects of theobromine
- Ginger Root Extract: Used as a spice in cooking, ginger has also been used medicinally to help with nausea and to support healthy digestion. Some evidence suggests ginger is able to help suppress appetite and increase the amount of energy the body consumes as it processes food. A study supporting these effects
- Synephrine HCL: The chemical p-synephrine, found naturally in certain plants, has been found to increase metabolism while lacking some of the unwanted side effects of other stimulants. A study discussing the thermogenic effects of p-synephrine
- Cayenne Powder: Cayenne and other chili peppers contain capsaicin, the chemical compound in peppers that makes them taste hot. Studies have found that supplementation with capsaicin helps to reduce body fat.
- Alpha Yohimbine: Sometimes also called rauwolscine, this is a form of yohimbine, a chemical derived from the bark of certain species of trees. Though it has not been extensively studied, it is thought to be somewhat more potent than ordinary Yohimbe, which has been shown to help reduce body fat. An animal study showing greater potency of rauwolscine than yohimbeA study supporting yohimbe's effectiveness in fact reduction
How to Use Oxyphen EPH
When beginning with any new supplement, it's a good idea to test your tolerance by starting with 1 capsule with breakfast the first day and seeing how your body reacts. If you experience no unwanted effects, the manufacturer recommends taking one capsule 2-3 times daily. Do not take more than 3 capsules in any 24-hour period.
As with any diet aid supplement, Oxyphen cannot make up for poor eating habits and a lack of exercise. This supplement is designed to help support your holistic approach to weight loss that includes a healthy diet and plenty of physical activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Oxyphen EPH actually work?
As you can see in our product information, there is scientific evidence to back up the effects of most of the ingredients. For others, the data is less robust. In every case, the ingredients are carefully selected by the manufacturer because there is reason to think they are effective.
It is important to have realistic expectations. Weight-loss supplements can have a real impact, but they are only meant to be one part of a holistic approach to managing your weight that includes a healthy diet and plenty of exercize.
Does Oxyphen EPH have side effects?
Oxyphen is formulated to be safe for healthy adults when taken according to the instructions printed on the label. Because everyone is different, there is always the possibility that you will experience unwanted side effects.
We always encourage customers who are trying a supplement for the first time to start with the minimum dose and see how their body reacts. If you do experience unwanted side effects, you should discontinue use and talk with your doctor.
What's in Oxyphen EPH?
The active ingredients in this supplement are ephedra extract (Ephedra viridis), caffeine anhydrous, white willow bark extract, green tea extract, Panax ginseng, theobromine, ginger root extract, synephrine HCL, cayenne powder, and alpha yohimbine. See our product description for an explanation of the purpose of each ingredient as well as links to relevant studies.
Oxyphen EPH also includes the inactive ingredients gelatin (bovine), magnesium stearate (less than 0.5%), FD&C Red #40, and titanium dioxide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.