Oxy Lean from Genone
Oxy Lean is a dietary supplement created for those who want an extra edge in reaching their weight-loss goals. This proprietary blend from GenOne Laboratories has been specially formulated with ingredients designed to boost your energy, increase your body’s metabolism, and aid in the burning of fat.
- A blend of thermogenics to boost your burning of calories
- Ingredients designed to enhance your body’s metabolism of fat
- Use along with exercise and a healthy diet to help reach your weight-loss goals
Oxy Lean Elite Ingredients
Oxy Lean combines a number of ingredients designed to work together. Here we give you a brief description of the purpose of each and provide links to any studies that support its benefits.
Note: none of these are studies of Oxy Lean itself, but instead are studies about individual ingredients contained in Oxy Lean. They don’t guarantee the effectiveness of this product. We include them here to help you discover relevant information about what this supplement contains.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Found most commonly in coffee and tea, caffeine is a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood.
- Thermo-V ™: This is a name proprietary to Genome Laboratories. No information is available about it. The "thermo" in the name would seem to indicate it is intended as a thermogenic ingredient.
- Bauhinia L. Extract: This is a large genus of flowering plants found in many locations throughout the world. Traditionally used in folk medicine, this plant has been found to have various beneficial effects. Its intended purpose in this case, however, isn’t clear.
- Bacopa Monniera: Used in traditional Indian medicine, some studies support its ability to boost energy and short-term memory.
- Theophylline: Naturally found in cocoa beans, this compound is part of the group of methylxanthines, which also includes caffeine. Like caffeine, it is a stimulant, added to increase the body’s consumption of energy.
- Niacin: Also known as vitamin B3, this is an essential nutrient involved in many body processes, including the production of energy from food. It is also thought to promote healthy brain function.
- Isopropylnorsynephrine: This chemical has been shown to promote the body’s metabolism of fat.
- Magnesium: An essential dietary mineral, some research has found that magnesium supplementation can improve athletic performance.
- Selenium: This is an essential dietary mineral important for several body functions. The purpose of its inclusion in this supplement isn’t clear.
- MexxEndure XV (stearoyl vanillylamide): This substance is similar to capsaicin, the chemical responsible for the spiciness of peppers, and is also found in several pepper species. Some research supports capsaicin’s ability to increase adrenaline and promote fat metabolism. It is thought vanillylamide has similar properties, but human studies are presently lacking.
- Rauwolscine: This is a form of Yohimbe, a chemical derived from the bark of certain species of trees. Though it has not been extensively studied, it is thought to be somewhat more potent than ordinary Yohimbe, which has been shown to help reduce body fat.
How to Use Oxy Lean Elite
When beginning with any new supplement, it’s a good idea to test your tolerance by starting with 1 capsule with breakfast the first day and seeing how your body reacts. If you experience no unwanted effects, the manufacturer recommends taking one capsule with breakfast and an additional capsule with lunch. Do not take more than 2 capsules per day.
As with any diet aid supplement, Oxy Lean cannot make up for poor eating habits and a lack of exercise. This supplement is designed to help support your holistic approach to weight loss that includes a healthy diet and plenty of physical activity.
Frequently asked questions
Does Oxy Lean Elite actually work?
As you can see in our product information, there is scientific evidence to back up the effects of some of the ingredients. For others, the data is less robust. In every case, the ingredients are carefully selected by researchers at GenOne Laboratories because they have reason to think they are effective.
It is important to have realistic expectations. Weight loss supplements can have a real impact, but they are only meant to be one part of a holistic approach to managing your weight that includes a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
Does Oxy Lean Elite have side effects?
Oxy Lean Elite is formulated to be safe for healthy adults when taken according to the instructions printed on the label. Because everyone is different, there is always the possibility that you will experience unwanted side effects.
We always encourage customers who are trying a supplement for the first time to start with the minimum dose and see how their body reacts. If you do experience unwanted side effects, you should discontinue use and talk with your doctor.
What’s in Oxy Lean Elite?
The active ingredients in this supplement are caffeine anhydrous, Thermo-V ™, Bauhinia L. extract, Bacopa Monniera, theophylline, niacin, isopropylnorsynephrine, magnesium, selenium, MexxEndure XV (stearoyl vanillylamide), and rauwolscine. See our product description for an explanation of the purpose of each ingredient as well as links to relevant studies.
Oxy Lean Elite also includes the inactive ingredients gelatin, magnesium stearate, and rice powder.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.