EPH-25: Simply 25mg of Ephedra & Caffeine
For those who like to keep it simple, EPH-25 combines just caffeine and ephedra, two classic weight-loss ingredients designed to increase your metabolism and energy. EPH-25 may help give you the boost you are looking for in reaching your goals.
- Includes 25 mg of ephedra
- Intended to boost your metabolism, energy, and mood
- Use along with exercise and a healthy diet to help you reach your weight-loss goals
The ingredients in EPH-25 are designed to work together. Here we give you a brief description of the purpose of each and provide links to any studies that support its benefits.
Note: none of these are studies of EPH-25 itself, but instead are studies about individual ingredients contained in EPH-25. They don't guarantee the effectiveness of this product. We include them here to help you discover relevant information about what this supplement contains.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Found most commonly in coffee and tea, caffeine is a stimulant shown to increase metabolic rate as well as help with energy and mood. ('Anhydrous' just means 'without water,' indicating a dry, concentrated form of the ingredient.)
- A meta-study supporting these effects
- A study showing an increase in energy consumption
- Ephedra (Ephedra viridis): Also known as Mormon tea, this species of ephedra is native to the Western United States. The form of ephedra used in this supplement does not contain ephedra alkaloids, which cannot legally be included in supplements in the US. Though studies are presently limited, it is thought other compounds present in Ephedra viridis may have several beneficial effects, including on metabolism. For more detailed information, see our page on ephedra.
How to Use EPH-25
When beginning with any new supplement, it's a good idea to test your tolerance by starting with 1/2 tablet with breakfast the first day and seeing how your body reacts. If you experience no unwanted effects, the manufacturer recommends taking one tablet once per day. Do not take more than 1 tablet in any 24-hour period.
As with any diet aid supplement, EPH-25 cannot make up for poor eating habits and a lack of exercise. This supplement is designed to help support your holistic approach to weight loss that includes a healthy diet and plenty of physical activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does EPH-25 actually work?
As you can see in our product information, there is ample scientific evidence to back up the effects of caffeine. For ephedra, we don't presently have a lot of data. But each ingredient is carefully selected by the manufacturer because there is reason to think it is effective.
It is important to have realistic expectations. Weight-loss supplements can have a real impact, but they are only meant to be one part of a holistic approach to managing your weight that includes a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
Does EPH-25 have side effects?
EPH-25 is formulated to be safe for healthy adults when taken according to the instructions printed on the label. Because everyone is different, there is always the possibility that you will experience unwanted side effects.
We always encourage customers who are trying a supplement for the first time to start with the minimum dose and see how their body reacts. If you do experience unwanted side effects, you should discontinue use and talk with your doctor.
What's in EPH-25?
The active ingredients in this supplement are caffeine anhydrous and Ephedra viridis. See our product description for an explanation of the purpose of each of these ingredients as well as links to relevant studies.
EPH-25 also includes the inactive ingredients microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate starch, sugar, and D&C Red #40 Aluminum.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.