Diablos Hyperburn V10 Supplement
Capsules per Bottle: 90
Thermogenic / Nootropic Blend Dosage per Serving: 530 mg
Does the name of Diablos Hyperburn V10 sound familiar? It should. Hyperburn was one of the best-selling energy supplements. What’s so different about this one?
This version is a unique formula that is the brainchild between Innovative Laboratories and Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals. The result is an incredible supplement that promotes fat burning, energy amplification, and cognitive boosting. (1-7)
WHY IS DIABLOS HYPERBURN V10 SO EFFECTIVE?
Looking to speed up your fat loss?
Want to see a dramatic increase in your energy levels?
Are you ready to experience an intense boost in productivity?
Diablos Hyperburn V10 by Innovative Laboratories is another popular thermogenic supplement from a company you’ve heard plenty about. Armed with a variety of thermogenic and nootropic compounds, Diablos Hyperburn V10 is unlike any other energy booster you’ve had before.
Innovative Laboratories and Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals have years of combined supplement manufacturing experience. In creating Diablos Hyperburn V10, they have introduced an intense and effective blend of some of the best thermogenic with the most renowned nootropics. Let’s take a look at some highlighted ingredients.
Senegalia Berlandieri Extract
- Boosts metabolic rate
- Increases energy expenditure (1,2)
- Amplifies energy levels
- Improves mental performance(4-6)
- Promotes weight loss
- Increases energy levels (3)
Green Tea Extract
- Drives up metabolic rate
- Supports fat loss (7,8)
WHO IS DIABLOS HYPERBURN V10 IDEAL FOR?
Diablos Hyperburn V10 is not for beginners in the energy supplement game. If you’ve never tried anything containing DMAA or Senegalia Berlandieri Extract, you may want to look elsewhere for an energy booster. These two ingredients alone can be a fierce combination. If this isn’t your first rodeo and you want something that will get the job done, then look no further. Diablos Hyperburn V10 is an ideal supplement for people looking to…
- Significantly increase the energy they have
- Boost the amount of fat burning in their body
- Improve their mood
- Be successful at work, home, or in the weight room (1-8)
SHOULD I TAKE DIABLOS HYPERBURN V10 WITH ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT?
There’s no need to take Diablos Hyperburn V10 with any other energy boosting supplement. This formula has enough punch to keep you going for the day. Now, if you want to take another non-stimulant supplement to support your weight loss or muscle building, that’s a different story. Muscle builders like protein and creatine are fine to take with it. As for fat loss, feel free to take supplements such as Alpha Lipoic Acid. So long as it’s not another stimulant, you’re good to go.
IS IT SAFE TO TAKE DIABLOS HYPERBURN V10?
Yes, it’s generally safe to take Diablos Hyperburn V10 but this answer would be for the average person. If you’ve had heart problems in the past, we wouldn’t recommend taking this product until you talk with your doctor.
DIABLOS HYPERBURN V10 BY INNOVATIVE LABORATORIES Reviews
When you've tried to lose weight in the past, one thing has always gotten in the way: you. Now, this isn't to say that you aren't trying your hardest, but when you have a stressful life, it can be difficult to stick to a diet and exercise plan. Most times, it seems like you need a break just when your schedule absolutely won't give you one. Let Diablos Hyperburn V10 take some of the weight off your back!
1. Jacobs P. The acute metabolic, hemodynamic, and psychological effects of Fastin-XR a commercial weight loss product. Superior Performance Research. Epub. http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/ENR/Acacia-Fastin-XR-study.pdf
2. Jacobs P. The acute physiological effect of acacia rigidula. 2012 March. Epub. http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/ENR/TheAcutePhysiologicalEffectsofAcaciaRigidula.pdf
3. Kennedy DO, Haskell CF, Wesnes KA, Scholey AB. Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2004 Nov;79(3):401-11.
4. Costill DL, Dalsky GP, Fink WJ. Effects of caffeine ingestion on metabolism and exercise performance. Medicine and Science in Sports [1978, 10(3):155-158]
5. Smith A. Effects of caffeine on human behavior. Food and Chem Toxi. 2002 Sep:40(9):1243-55.
6. Smith A, Kendrick A, Maben A, Salmon J. Effects of breakfast and caffeine on cognitive performance, mood, and cardiovascular functioning. Appetite. 1994 Feb:22(1):39-55.
7. Nagao T, Hase T, Tokimitsu I. A green tea extract high in catechins reduces body fat and cardiovascular risks in humans. Obesity. 2007 June:15(6):1473-1483.
8. Venables M, Hulston C, Cox H, Jeukendrup A. Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 March; 87(3); 778-84.