Cocodrene 25 by Cloma
Do you have daily episodes of mental fog?
Do you wish you could focus more throughout the day?
Are you lagging in the energy department before lunch time?
Cocodrene 25 by Cloma Pharma is a nootropic blend that may be just what you need to lift that mental fog. Cocodrene 25 contains herbal ingredients that have been shown to promote cognitive functioning as well as boost natural energy levels. (1-5)
Capsules per Bottle: 90
Nootropic Blend Dosage per Serving: 735 mg
Cocodrene 25 isn’t just another energy supplement. Its unique formula is made with the go-getter in mind. Whether you need to clear your head to start your day or you want to have laser focus in the weight room, Cocodrene 25 can help.
WHY IS COCODRENE 25 SO EFFECTIVE?
With its Nootropic blend, Cocodrene 25 is able to support your mood, energy levels, and cognitive function. Here are just a few of the highlighted ingredients that you’ll find inside. (1-5)
- Boost in memory
- Alleviates anxiety
- Increase in neuromuscular control (1)
- Increase in energy
- Amplify alertness
- Boost in focus (2, 3)
- Boosts mood
- Increases mental focus
- Supports high energy levels (3, 5)
WHO IS COCODRENE 25 IDEAL FOR?
Cocodrene 25 is an excellent supplement for anyone needing that extra energy throughout the day. Whether you need to be ready to go for a big meeting or you want to own that post-work run, Cocodrene 25 has what you need. Here are just a few people that could benefit from Cocodrene 25:
- Business professionals
- Office workers
- Weight lifters
If you need high levels of energy to do your job, then Cocodrene 25 is what you’ll want to try.
SHOULD I TAKE COCODRENE 25 WITH ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT?
Although this is a nootropic blend, many of these same ingredients are considered thermogenics. That means they boost energy levels along with your metabolic rate. Caffeine and Theobromine, for example, are found in high doses in Cocodrene 25. With that said, one serving is enough and you would not want to combine this with another stimulant. If you think you need something a bit stronger, check out the other products by Cloma Pharma.
IS IT SAFE TO TAKE COCODRENE 25?
Cocodrene 25 is safe to take; however, those with previous blood pressure or heart conditions should consult with a doctor first. As mentioned above, this is a nootropic blend but it does contain thermogenic compounds, which may elevate blood pressure and heart rate.
Cocodrene 25 by Cloma Pharma Reviews
With Cocodrene 25 being Cloma’s newest supplement on the market, they have been able to use their years or research, development, and customer feedback to formulate this product. Cocodrene is a strong ephedra diet pill that is designed with the end user in mind. Try it today and let us know what you think.
1. Caille E.-J. Study concerning the bisorcate demanol effects upon quantified EEG, cortical vigilance and mood. Comparative double-blind, cross-over balanced design versus pirisudanol. Psychol Med. 1986;18:2069-2086.
2. Kennedy DO, Haskell CF, Wesnes KA, Scholey AB. Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2004 Nov;79(3):401-11.
3. Costill DL, Dalsky GP, Fink WJ. Effects of caffeine ingestion on metabolism and exercise performance. Medicine and Science in Sports [1978, 10(3):155-158]
4. MU Eteng, HA Ibekwe, UI Umoh, PE Ebong, IB Umoh, EU Eyong. Theobromine rich cocoa powder induces weight loss and changes in lipid profile of obese wistar rats. Discovery and Innovation Vol. 18 (3) 2006: pp. 191-196.
5. Costill DL, Dalsky GP, Fink WJ. Effects of caffeine ingestion on metabolism and exercise performance. Medicine and Science in Sports [1978, 10(3):155-158]
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.